Why You Should Attend
Can you answer these basic questions
- How many scorecards are there in FICO’s most recent model?
- FICO scores range is 300 to 850. If the score card you are being scored on ranges from 510 to 690 do you start with a 510 and build up or start with a score of 690 and lose points?
- Do you know how the XB compliance condition code affects a credit score?
- What code is applied to remove the XB code?
- Do you know what inquiry Bumpage is?
- Under what conditions will the credit bureaus suppress an item instead of deleting it and what is the difference?
Who Should Attend
Credit Repair Companies
Non Profit Organizations